I’ve always wanted to learn how to save whatsapp status photos and videos, now that i have, i decided to share the knowledge with my readers. WhatsApp has been amazing as they keep on releasing new features everyday by day, Earlier 2017 Whatsapp Released A Feature Called “Status Feature” Which they copied from popular Snapchat and they even went futher on Adding it on Instagram, Facebook Messenger and Likewise their App as well.
How To Save WhatsApp Video Or Pictures Status To Gallery On Your Smartphone
1. Open your WhatsApp and go to the Status you want to copy and make sure that you view it completely. If it is a video clip, make sure that you watch the video completely..2. Go to File Manager on your phone
3. Open the SD card Storage and locate the “WhatsApp” folder
4. On the WhatsApp folder, locate “Media” folder
i.e SD card >> WhatsApp >> Media
5. Press the Option button which is usually 3 dots (depending on phone make)
6. You will see “Show hidden files” tap on it As shown in Below Image